How to export bookmarks from Chrome
Follow this step by step guides to export all your bookmarks from Chrome and import them on Listy.
Google Chrome Bookmarks
- Open Google Chrome: Launch the Google Chrome browser on your computer.
- Access the menu: Click on the three-dot menu icon in the top-right corner of the browser.
- Navigate to bookmarks: Hover over ‘Bookmarks’ in the dropdown menu.
- Open Bookmark manager: Click on ‘Bookmark manager’ or press Ctrl+Shift+O (Cmd+Shift+O on Mac) as a shortcut.
- Access the manager menu: Click on the three-dot menu icon in the top-right corner of the Bookmark manager page.
- Select export option: In the dropdown menu, choose ‘Export bookmarks’.
- Choose a location: A window will appear, prompting you to select a destination for your bookmark export file. Choose your desired location.
- Name the file: Give your export file a name and make sure the file format is set to ‘.html’.
- Save the file: Click on the ‘Save’ button to complete the export process.
Import on Listy
We are working on completing this step.
Subscribe to our newsletter and we will let you know when is ready.