How to export bookmarks from Chrome
Follow this step by step guides to export all your bookmarks from Chrome and import them on Listy.
Google Chrome Bookmarks
- Open Google Chrome: Launch the Google Chrome browser on your computer.
- Access the menu: Click on the three-dot menu icon in the top-right corner of the browser.
- Navigate to bookmarks: Hover over ‘Bookmarks’ in the dropdown menu.
- Open Bookmark manager: Click on ‘Bookmark manager’ or press Ctrl+Shift+O (Cmd+Shift+O on Mac) as a shortcut.
- Access the manager menu: Click on the three-dot menu icon in the top-right corner of the Bookmark manager page.
- Select export option: In the dropdown menu, choose ‘Export bookmarks’.
- Choose a location: A window will appear, prompting you to select a destination for your bookmark export file. Choose your desired location.
- Name the file: Give your export file a name and make sure the file format is set to ‘.html’.
- Save the file: Click on the ‘Save’ button to complete the export process.
Import on Listy
We are working on completing this step.