How to export bookmarks from Safari
Follow this step by step guides to export all your bookmarks from Safari and import them on Listy.
Export Safari Bookmarks
- Open Safari: Launch the Safari browser on your Mac.
- Access the menu: Click on ‘File’ in the top left corner of the menu bar.
- Select export option: In the dropdown menu, choose ‘Export Bookmarks…’.
- Choose a location: A window will appear, prompting you to select a destination for your bookmark export file. Choose your desired location.
- Name the file: Give your export file a name and make sure the file format is set to ‘.html’.
- Save the file: Click on the ‘Save’ button to complete the export process.
Import on Listy
We are working on completing this step.