How to export links from Pocket
How to export your links from Pocket to import them on Listy.
Exporting your saved links from Pocket is a quick and easy process that allows you to access your favorite content on other devices or platforms. Here’s how to do it:
- Open the Pocket app on your device and tap on the menu icon in the top-left corner.
- From the menu, select the “Settings” option.
- In the Settings menu, tap on the “Export” option.
- Pocket will generate a file containing all of your saved links. This file will be in HTML format, which can be opened in any web browser.
- Tap on the “Export” button at the bottom of the screen to save the file to your device. The file will be saved to the default location for downloaded files on your device.
- Once you have exported your Pocket links, you can access them on other devices by simply opening the HTML file in a web browser. Alternatively, you can import the file into other bookmarking or saving apps, such as Listy, to access your links within those apps.
Exporting your Pocket links is a useful way to keep a backup of your saved content, as well as to access it on different devices. Whether you want to save your links for personal use or share them with others, exporting your Pocket links is a simple and convenient way to do it.
Import on Listy
We are working on completing this step.