How to export bookmarks from Firefox
Follow this step by step guides to export all your bookmarks from Firefox and import them on Listy.
Exporting bookmarks directly from Firefox mobile browsers is not supported. However, you can sync your bookmarks to the desktop version and then export them. Here’s a step-by-step guide:
Firefox Mobile (Android and iOS):
- Ensure that you have Firefox installed on your desktop.
- On your mobile device, open Firefox and sign in to your Firefox account.
- Enable bookmark syncing by going to your account settings and ensuring the sync feature is activated.
- On your desktop Firefox browser, wait for the bookmarks to sync.
- Once synced, you can export your bookmarks by following the desktop export instructions below.
- Open Firefox and click the menu button (three horizontal lines).
- Go to
Bookmarksand then select
- In the Library window, click the
Import and Backuptoolbar button.
Export Bookmarks to HTML….
- Save the file to a convenient location.
Import on Listy
We are working on completing this step.
Subscribe to our newsletter and we will let you know when is ready.