How can you use Shortcuts with Listy
You can automate different actions with our Shortcuts integration
To create a Shortcut on iOS, you can use the Shortcuts app that comes pre-installed on your device. Here are the steps to create a new Shortcut:
- Open the Shortcuts app on your iOS device.
- Tap the plus (+) button in the top-right corner of the screen.
- Select “Add Action”
- Search for the action you would like to add, or select one from the list of actions available.
- You can add multiple actions by selecting “Add Action” again.
- Once you have added all the actions you want, tap the “Next” button in the top-right corner.
- Give your Shortcut a name and tap “Done”
You can check the official guidelines from Apple