How to add Listy widgets to your home screen
Listy offers a variety of widgets to boost your device’s home screen.
To add widgets to your iOS home screen, follow these steps:
- Unlock your iPhone or iPad and press and hold on an empty area of your home screen.
- Now your Home screen icons start moving, this means you can edit now the home screen.
- Tap the plus sign (+) in the top-left corner.
- Scroll through the list of available widgets, and tap on the one you want to add.
- Use the “Done” button on the top right corner when you finish.
- Once you’ve added a widget, you can move it around on your home screen by pressing and holding on it, then dragging it to a new location.
- To delete a widget, press and hold on it, then tap the “Delete” button that appears.
- Note that depending on your version of iOS, the steps may be slightly different, but the overall process should be similar.
You can check the official guidelines from Apple